need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Unfortunately, still alive...

Let me just say that my sudden excursion home was not the least bit fun. I had to read horrible signs enticing Truckers to go and get an Asian massage or get a hot meal and shower at a Strip Club or adult toy store. A lot has happened. I didn't get fired or anything, but I needed to come home and help take care of my family because they need me. Steph left too because she's needed at home as well. I really miss Florida. It's kinda weird, but yea, I miss it so terribly right now. I think it's because I didn't have time to mentally prepare myself to come back here. My animals were happy to see me when I came in and my mom and sister were too. My dog hasn't left my side hardly at all. I got my job back at The Disney Store, so that's good. I did have interviews for the Professional Internships, but I'm not going anywhere now. I'll finish school before I go back to FL. I am going to go back, because I do want a career with the Walt Disney Company. Unfortunately, I have to get some stuff here at home in check before I make the move permanent. Sorry for such a dreary post, but I'm actually having a hard time making fun of anything. I'll try to be a little more positive in my next post...but now I just don't feel it, ya know? But I just wanted to clear up the fact that I have not been fired or anything like that. I left of my own will and the manager actually tried getting me to stay... ARGH! I'm going to try and find something to occupy myself with for a while so I can stop thinking. Talk to you later guys.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Oh Kendra, I'm sorry you're not where your heart is!! :(

We'll have to hang out now that you're back. And you'll still have to post crazy things on here. With the holidays approaching, I'm sure there will be many kids here waiting to molest you!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for your sudden change. But I can not wait to see you at the store. Welcome home.

Lisa