need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Little boys peeing in bushes, strikes again!

Yet again, as I was covered queue, I had a guest that needed to go to the bathroom as soon as I had my gates open. I apologized and told her that they needed to be open to let Herbie the Lovebug drive through, and she informed me that her little boy needed to go to the bathroom. I apologized again and told her she could go up the stairs and across the mezzanine, which would have taken 2 seconds, and she got angry and started to walk off. As she was walking with her child she stopped, turned and looked at me, then proceeded to unzip her son's pants so he could piss in the damn bushes across from our break room. She stared at me the whole time, and yet again a freaking Backlot Tour Tram was going by as he was whizzing in the foliage. Great parenting skills there lady. And why is it that children hold their crotch when they have to go pee? I swear even little girls do it. It's not like it's holding it back. When guests come up to me, nine times out of ten I can tell if they need a restroom...granted some little boys just kind of cling to that area for some reason apparently unknown even to the men I work with. Honestly, I think it's a guy thing and they're too embarrassed to admit it. Our shows have been pretty busy lately, with over 4,000 people and a couple of idiots out of 15-20 people working the show. Paige and Julie came to my show and I put them in VIP. After the show they talked to me and Paige got to witness me telling the guests 'no' and stuff. She said it was perfect for me, lol. I really do have to tell people 'no' and to not do stuff all the time. But it's cool because I get to yell at them, because safety before courtesy! After work, I ended up going to Epcot to meet Steph so we could get some groceries. Let me tell you...WAL-MART is HELL. It's worse than the ones back home. If you think there's too many foreign people in your Wal-Mart, bring yourself to Kissimmee's Wal-Mart and you will never look at your Wally World the same again. The freaking place never has freaking vegetable soup or anything like that. ...Honestly, I am pretty tired and probably need to get in bed, because I have to work tomorrow. I'll babble at all of you later. G'night!

No comments: