need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Monday, October 15, 2007

holy moly batman!

Hey guys, not much happened today. Actually that's a lie and for those of you who have my number, please call me so I can rely the funniest story ever if I don't call you first. Let's just say only 5 people besides me know. I'm afraid if I post here then it could get back to someone at work and I really like working where I do. Work was work today. No little boys peeing in the bushes, although we did find a turtle! It was a baby turtle, the size of a half-dollar. We named him Speedy. It was cool. They said that there was a bigger turtle on Camera Alley (the street that goes in front of the stands) and they had to put him back in the pond backstage. We have a lot of interesting wildlife here in FL. Nature is literally on the back doorstep. It's fun though because you get to see lots of weird things and animals scurrying about. My manager also put the baby turtle back near the pond. Oh yea, when I was merge today we had some guests get in the queue like an hour early. One lady started complaining and it was 3:30pm, she asked when the show started and Inner Kendora came out. I said, "Well ma'am, the show starts at 4:30 We tell you guys to come back around 4 because we usually don't start seating until about 4. Unfortunately, most people get a little over zealous and come here early. Thanks guys." And then I walked off after talking to her. I swear some people... And then, I was trying to talk to 2 little girls and ask how they're day was and stuff, and mom just glares at me and says, "They can't think very well with the sun in their eyes." Let me tell you, Inner Kendora said, "Ma'am I hope that your daughters are not the next Ms. South Carolina. Such as." Again, I could only smile and say 'okay' and walk away. It's my thing now to just walk away. It keeps me from saying anything too bad. I've noticed that my inner self is becoming more and more prevalent in my personality...maybe it's always been there but I was able to have it in public due to working with cool people. I just need to keep it in check so I don't get in trouble. Have I told you guys that I am now collecting those damned Coke caps? You know the ones where if you get so many you can get something for drinking Coke? We have so many bottles after each show and Disney is partnered with Coke, so I can get lots of caps. Unfortunately, my manager and another co-worker are also collecting the caps, so it's like a race. I've got a few now, but I'm still deliberating on whether or not to do it. I need to check and see what they're actually offering. I'm also thinking about going to Fantasmic! every night to collect the damned caps. Yup...that's about it. I just got out of the shower a little while ago and I still need to blow dry my hair and get in bed to do it all over again tomorrow. So I will leave you all with a good night. G'night guys!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I love spotting the wildlife in FL, it's just so diverse there! On our trip last month, we spotted wild turkey going for a stroll on the grass while we were on the bus to the Magic Kingdom. A couple of years ago, we walked from our room to the pool and an armadillo crossed our path a few feet in front of us.

You'll always be able to tell who took the pictures during our WDW trips, as mine always include animals. :)