need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Thursday, October 25, 2007

As for luck...

Let's just say that if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. Yesterday I called and told the manager of guest relations at Animal Kingdom I couldn't set up an appointment with him because I had to come home and maybe I could reapply in the future. Then some managers from merchandise called me, twice, and I had to explain to them why I'm not applying and that I'll apply again some other time. Now, I have to wait until Friday to talk to the manager in operations and tell them the same thing. How unlucky is that? Any other time I'm scrounging to try and move up and no one looks twice at me. I tried taking a hot shower but I still feel blah. It's also still raining and miserable here in KY, whereas I could have stayed in sunny and hot FL...maybe I'm just stupid and unlucky. I'm exhausted mentally and I'm trying my best to readjust to being at home. I thought if I gave myself a week before I threw myself back into work that I'd eventually readjust, but I'm not adjusting as well as I thought. This morning, one of the girls I worked with called me and I didn't answer. I don't know why, but I just didn't feel like talking to her. I honestly haven't felt like talking to anyone since I got home. Maybe all of this is due to cabin fever... I haven't left the house since I got home! I need to get out or something...oh wait I did leave twice to go to the doctor's office with my sister and again to rent some movies for her and myself. Oh well, maybe I'll go take my dog to get groomed or something later. I just need to get out of the house for a while. Eventually, I will tell you guys a funny story about the trip home, but for now I just need to occupy myself with something constructive...or at this point, destructive. Later guys!

No comments: