need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Apple Cider

We bought a gallon of Apple Cider a couple of days ago and it sort of eases the homesickness that one feels. It reminds me of Huber's Farm, picking your pumpkin, picking apples, and drinking free samples of cider. I remember one time I was drinking it continuously until they had to change the cooler with some more cider, and if any of you know me, I took that as a challenge. I was halfway through this container when Grandma had to pull me away. Needless to say, it was a wonderful drive home. So yea...yay for apple cider. I forgot to tell you guys about what happened to me the other day. I was getting off the pargo (my co-worker who is in high school was driving) and as I was stepping off of it, she hit the gas pedal and knocked me over. I fell really hard on my left leg and thigh and hands. Thankfully, she didn't tell anyone else about it, because it was embarrassing. Well, I've now got this horrible bruise on my lower left leg and a horrible cramp/bruise in my left butt cheek. IT'S HORRIBLE. I feel like I'm going to die every time I have to run up the bleachers at work. I tried rubbing to see it maybe I pulled a muscle back there, but it hurts so much. I thought about asking Steph to look and see if there was a bruise, but that's waaaaaaay too embarrassing. So for now, I suffer a little bit every time I sit down. ...The apple cider helped a little bit. Not much else has been happening. I'm rounding up people to go out with me Thursday night to the Comedy Warehouse. I feel so special, lol. Speaking of which, there are some people I need to call. So for today, I will let you guys go. Hopefully something more entertaining will happen so that I may embarrass myself further for you all. ...Of course, me having terrible muscle pain in my butt is pretty bad too. Later guys!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I love Huber's! We'll be there on Thursday for apple picking and pumpkin picking. And also to buy some cold apple cider (I can't stand hot apple cider). And bread. And cheese. And eat homemade ice cream.

Sheesh, and then I wonder why I've gained some weight....

Though Louisville isn't our favorite place in the world, it makes me sad that this is our last time doing this yearly tradition.