need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Friday, October 12, 2007

OMG I almost forgot!!!

I cannot believe I forgot this story!!! It happened the same time as my other adventures in the pargo and such. And I don't think I've already told you all about it. So, for your enjoyment and pleasure, I bring to you...The Red Ranger Who Dubbed Me the Purple Ranger. Please note that this is a true story:

Standing in the current of people pushing past me to make it to the high octane adventure awaiting them, I hear my voice being called. Lunging forward into the crowd, I ignored the voice, hoping to make it to the watering hole. Nearing the small hut which really isn't a watering hole, but more of a closet with a water cooler in it, I hear the voice become more urgent. Becoming frustrated, I turn towards the source and scream, "WHAT!?" The lanky boy known as 'Special Ed' to the stupid people we work with, stood there awkwardly waving me towards him. Sulking towards him I begin to inquire, rather agitatedly what it was he so desperately needed. Just as the words being to leave my mouth, a small child in a bright red t-shirt catches my eye and prompts me to say, "Oh my God, there's a child in the stroller..." As my co-worker hurries off to keep the savages from parking their death on wheels in the right spot, I kneel down in front of the strangely calm child. He sat in the bright blue stroller, his stuffed fat rat laying limply beside him. The child didn't seem frightened, merely confused. I say to him, "Hey there little guy. What's your name?" He answers by mumbling an unintelligible response. I frown and ask again, getting the same response. I then dub him "Little Guy." He tells me about how he's going as the Red Ranger. I ask which one and he responds, "The-the R-red One...?" I then ask if he means the Red one from various Power Ranger Shows and he answers more affirmatively, "The red one!" Looking to my left, I notice two adults standing nearby. "You his parents?" "Oh no no. We just noticed him and didn't want to leave him alone. We haven't talked to him..." So I look back at the child and then back to the man and woman, "'Kay thanks. I got it from here." "Naw it's okay. We're waiting for our family." Ignoring them, I turn back to the child who is still very calm. I ask him about his stuffed rat and make comments about how the rat must really like to eat. The child smiles and nods. It then occurs to me that I need to do something... The first thing I could think of was, "Hey you wanna help me park strollers? Would that be fun?" Energetically, he nods in excitement. I tell him to put his hands up and sit back so that I could undo his belt and I tell him to pick Emile up, which he promptly does. He sits there a moment as if unsure what to do with his freedom. I then ask him which Ranger I can be since we'll be doing such an important job. He then tells me that I can be the "p-pu..mmmm...Purple Ranger!" I tell him to hang on to his rat and to hold my hand, and we begin to walk off when I notice this large fat man wearing a very bright orange Tennessee shirt with a large T on it. Being blinded by his fat I turn away and notice this lady looking rather agitated. She yells for the child to hurry and I ask the child if they are his parents, to which he nodded. The parents yank the child by the hand and hurry into the show. I walk back over and make sure to memorize the M*R*HY and CA*P*ELL families from Tennessee.
So yea, the freaking losers forgot their kid! There were only three kids in the party and they forgot the smallest one. I was so mad. The kid didn't even look like his dad! Dad was like Santa on crack rehab but had a backslide and now dabbles in donuts too. Dad's hair was black and the kid's was blond (and so is mommy), so obviously mommy was cheating...then again she probably has to because daddy is so fat. Like the dude was obscenely fat, and yet the mom was actually attractive and thin. I don't think the guy has even seen his wedding tackle since he was a kid. That's how fat this bastard was. It makes me so mad that they didn't even seem worried about him and I don't care that they didn't thank me for watching him, but oh my God. So, to all of you parents, don't forget your kid or I will be super pissed at you and try to embarrass you on the Internet. Good night and don't piss me off.

No comments: