need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Pargo's are the start to any great adventure...

When we got back after taking lost & found today, it was finally time to leave. Well, as me and the two guys that I've been talking to, plus a couple of more guys I work with, were waiting on the pargo to leave, I realize that there's too many people and I decide to walk. But suddenly, one of the mechanics that works on the cars came out and we all started asking about their pargo. Supposedly, they tinkered with it (they being mechanics and all) and we were certain their pargo was faster than ours. He told us to all hop on and we did. It was the quickest ride to costuming I've ever been on...we made it in like under a minute, it was awesome. He told us that they rigged theirs so that it wouldn't start unless it had the yellow light on. The mechanics are awesome! Then later that night, me and Ray went to Epcot and I showed her the World Showcase and stuff. It was fun. The worst part was that we were late meeting Steph and she thought we had already went home, so Ray and I had to ride the bus. Let me tell you, that that was the most horrific night of my life. Surrounded by a bunch of foreign kids mosh pitting to get onto a damned bus. Seriously, this rude Hispanic boy had been blowing smoke in our face the entire time we were waiting for the bus and when we finally tried getting on the bus he elbowed me and finally I smacked him in the back of the head and threw an elbow in his rib. It was a sea of human debris swarming around a bus door. Like, we would have sooooooo been screwed if zombies were coming. ...Come to think of it, I am totally screwed if zombies come because I am in a tourist town and you can only imagine how many people are here and all the foreigners that could carry the virus from where ever they're from or if they carry it back home! OMG! At least I have my zombie survival guide and a good knowledge of the area. I got to finally see Resident Evil 3 as well. It was okay, but they left it open again. It had Claire Redfield in it and Alice came back kicking some ass. But all in all, it was tolerable and I actually jumped a couple of times. So yay for Zombies and adventure! I can't think of much else to tell you guys now. I'll need to go and adventure some more today. Mainly because I am off work! So, I shall babble at y'all later!

No comments: