need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Monday, October 8, 2007

Why me?

Yesterday, a guest hit me in the arm. Not like super hard to where I have a horrible bruise, but enough to piss me off. ...Then again, not enough for me to immediately call security, but enough for several children in my vicinity to learn a couple of new words. I told a manager though, but the lady was already gone by the time they could do anything. She hit me in the arm because she got pissed because I didn't drop everything to help her right then. As I was directing wheelchairs, she comes storming up and blocks them and begins to tell me that someone was squirting mustard on people. I was all like "OMG!" and told her to hold on just a second so I could move the wheelchair parties and she steps in front of me and continues to babble. And I'm trying to tell her I'll call security, but she gets fed up and hits me in the arm and storms off. "Nasty bitch!" is what Inner Kendora was screaming, but I said 'ma'am' instead and blurted out a couple of choice words. People are stupid...but so am I. Today we had three shows and we used the damned fastpasses. For the last show I was merge and on the radio I thought that the coordinator said to send people up the right staircase and at the same time I had this jackass babbling to me about something and this n' that, so I kick the chain down and tell him to just go. So I send about 200 people up house right, because the tunnel to house left looked backed up. Suddenly, I hear my coordinator going, "NO NO! Kendra the wheelchairs! THE WHEEL CHAIRS!" So I freak out and slam my hands down in front of the guests and start screaming at them to go the other way. Somehow, I managed to survive. My favorite part of the day was when I was VIP for the first show and these old people who haven't worked LMA in forever were giving me orders...hahaha, they don't know me. Weeeell, when I was VIP the old man told me to go and seat the chairs on the right mezzanine and I told him no. He got all crotchety with me and I told him no again with a smile on my face and said the coordinator had told me to stay in position (which wasn't a lie because she had said it last night) and I just grinned. I watched the mean old fart floundering and looking like a jackass on the other side. If he had been nice, I wouldn't have minded. But when we were cleaning house after the first show, him and his wife kept telling us all how to pick and sweep. Damn old people, I love 'em but how I wish they'd stay in retirement. Let's see...what else happened today... OH, I hate our freaking bus system. We need a new bus service here. A bus that was from the same company as the one we have provided for us pulled up near us. The dumb bus driver just said, "it's not your bus." He didn't specify and he kept smiling when he said it. The stupid f***er could have told us more clearly that it was a bus for guests and not ours instead of grinning like a moronic idiot. Finally, our real bus came, but still. The drivers are so freaking rude and they don't park where they're supposed to half of the time. I really wish I had brought my car...or that my mom and Steph would let me get a moped or something. They both tell me no because...well they really don't give me reason. I think I would look awesome on a motorcycle or moped. I could be in my own little stunt show, inside my head daily...well at least when I need to go somewhere. Also, I would save on gas and repairs! Parking would be awesome too, because I could park just about anywhere! I would wear a helmet and stuff. Maybe I should go sit outside some place and hold out a can that says, "Kendora's moped fund! Please donate. =)" Think I would get anything? Probably not because people down here suck, lol. Oh well. Maybe I'll buy a bicycle, lol. Well, I think that's all... Tomorrow I'm going to Epcot with Ray (my friend from China) because she's not been yet and I want to see how she feels about the China Pavilion. ...That and I just like going to the parks when I have free time. Okay, g'night guys!
P.S. 'Kay, I have to tell you guys about this and I can't believe I almost forgot. After we had our last show, my manager sent me to the Backlot Tour to greet and stuff. Well, when it was time to leave, I tried taking a shortcut with Claire (one of the Chinese girls) and we cut across this circle where the Backlot tram runs. I thought that the trams were done running and as we were walking past the steamroller from Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, we see a tram coming around the corner. I freak out because we can get in tons of trouble for being on the road when there's a tram coming! So we duck behind the steamroller and wait until the first part of the cab has gone past us (the part that carries the driver and the person spieling), then we shot out from behind it and jumped the railing to get to LMA. It was kind of funny because the guests were looking at us weird. I hope no one was recording, because I don't want to get in trouble for it, lol. Aaaaaand that's it. Oh, by the way, the lady that hit me didn't like punch me or anything, it really wasn't serious. So I am okay. And this is for my mom and sister: I am fine just stressed! I've got a lot going on right now and I'm not mad at you guys and I just want you to know I am busy but thinking of you. NOW...I AM GOING TO BED! G'NIGHT!

No comments: