need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Friday, June 27, 2008

Not again

Holy freaking frijole batman. I turn 24 next Wednesday. July the 2nd. I had almost forgotten until Steph so graciously reminded me. It's sort of hard to believe that until then, I'm still 23. I act like a kid so I think that not only have I confused others about my age, but I've done it to myself as well. I'm an honest and firm believer in the old saying that "You're only as old as you feel." I think it's totally true. Alice doesn't seem to care about my age though, only as long as I play with her and give her treats to fill her little tummy. *Sigh* I'm 23, still live at home, work part-time in a mall, and go to school. That's not too weird is it? ...Don't answer that. I mean I'm responsible, just broke all the time. When I'm not working or going to school, I'm usually taking care of mom and my sis. Making sure mom ate something had her insulin shot and that my sister isn't lying dead in a gutter downtown...so it works out. My time will come, it's just not now. In other news, WALL-E CAME OUT!!! I wanted to go to the midnight showing last night, but I was way too tired and Alice wanted to me to play with her instead. I love that fuzzy little ferret. I cannot wait to go see Wall-E. I might try to slip it into my schedule tomorrow. It's like one of those movies that I'll actually pay to go see in the theaters. In other other news, gas prices suck. Gas went from $4.02 to $4.29. Luckily, I got there as the sign changed but the computer did not, so I still managed to put $22.00 in my tank...and it was half-full. I hate getting to the pumps right before they change prices though because let me tell you...freaks come out the woodworks. I was stuck behind an old man who parked diagonally to put gas in his large ass old-man car and behind me was Mrs. Daisy with her large ass old-woman car. I tried signaling and screaming at the old bat to back up to let me out, but she was either blind or just a bitch, because she didn't budge. The old man decided to have a conversation with the young'un at the pump next to him, so I sat in my car for like 5 minutes waiting for his dumb ol' self to drive off, and yet I was still stuck behind him, but it worked out. It was ridiculous. Why don't we all just band together and pull a Mad Max? (Please don't hijack a gas tanker, as this could backfire on me) The government sucks ass and needs to do something about this, I knew the whole "raising minimum wage" thing was a trick. Luring us into a false sense of security. The government will be our downfall. Moving along, I'm already at work on my query letter to send out to agents so that I can become a writer and make lots and lots of money. ...Let's hope that works out for me. I'm off to war dance with my ferret now and let all the bad things go away. Later!

No comments: