need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Ghosts, Aliens, and the Mall

I absolutely loooooove Ghost Hunters. It's like my favorite freaking show on TV and I hate TV. They've found some amazing crap that totally can change one's perspective on the afterlife, and I don't give a crap if it's all staged or not, it's still freaking sweet. Those of you who doubt it will also probably be the same people who deny that zombies exist as they feast upon your arm and you disregard it as a "crazy." ...Yea. Oh and have you all heard about this alien business? It's madness. A couple of months or so ago, I remember reading an article with a picture of a supposed UFO. Now they're saying that there's this actual footage of an alien peeking at some dude's daughters. They're analyzing it and it won't be released to the public until later on in a documentary. Damn government always trying to take our money. Now they're spending tons of money to "analyze" footage of a peeping tom alien. I swear. Moving along, here's a fantastic video by the B-52's:



I think that my mall should look just like this one, with vampire-type boy and Japanese goth girls. Yup. It would make the east end totally more awesome. Diversity and all that jazz. Clearly, with my mentioning of the absurd and a video by a band who still looks good, I have nothing else to really talk about, lol. Today was another journey from HELL with my sidekick/hip attachment. We went out to look at this min pin doggie at the metro animal services. We got a flat. We called triple A and got a jerk who didn't talk to us silly little white girls. Bastard. He just changed the tire and you would have thought we were crackin' whips and asking for iced tea...but I digress. We then leave to have the flat tire fixed (as we had the spare put on) and then tried to go back to see the dog. Well, we get there and finally manage to ask if I can see him and come to find out that he was adopted 20-30 minutes prior to our returning. I was sort of sad but saw this as a sign that I cannot yet get a dog. My dog Copper is only my dog in title seeing as how my mom and sister claim his as theirs until he does something naughty...go figure. And it's like 1 am right now and there's this damned bird outside who has been singing all freaking night for the past couple of weeks. I'm ready to walk outside with my wooden sword and beat it. Not kill it. Just make it shut up... It's driving me insane and we have a cat who lives outside. Why isn't the cat doing his job? Who knows. But the point is this, zombies will be distracted by it long enough for me to jump in the air and perform a hurricane kick to it's cranium. That's right, I went there. Eh, I'm just bored and doing what I normally do... Letting my mind carry me away and my imagination immerse me in it's wonderfully fiery depths. You know what's really weird? Hearing my name on TV. Kendra from Girls Next Door obviously has my name. MINE! It's weird to me because my name used to be rare, but now everyone is trying to be as cool as me...and playboy bunny Kendra because she has lots more money and a better body than me...damn her, lol. I know wonder how people with more common names feel. Wait, I'll call Steph and ask her. Okay, I think that's about it. I can't think of anything else to babble about to you all. Oh, I forgot to mention how bad I felt for the dogs at metro animal services. It really was like a little prison for dogs. They were all kind of lying there looking miserable. I wish I could something for them all, like free them (after neutering and spaying them of course) and let them live on a huge farm. ...When I manage to become a super awesome writer with money, I think I'll adopt them all and we'll all live on a farm, and I'll be the crazy rich animal lady on the corner with the farm. Heck yeah! Alright, g'night guys!

No comments: