need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dook dook dook

O...M...G... I cannot decide what I love more; my ferret who loves watching Spongebob while playing with me or my super sweet laptop that burns DVD's? Actually, I like that my ferret cuddles on chest asleep while I download anime and burn it to a DVD to watch on my TV. It's super awesome! Happiness is fur and technology, lol. Not much is happening lately, save for me playing with Alice and listening to her make her little clucking sounds. People say it's a "dook" or "dooku" sound, but to me it sounds like a chicken clucking or even her laughing at me. Copper, my chihuahua, loves her and he plays so well with her. They hop around and nuzzle each other, making animal sounds that tell us silly humans that they are having a blast. She runs in-between his legs and he lays his head on her to pin her in place. It's too much fun. I'm happy I got off work today to spend time with my fuzzy babies. As for my copy of Ninja Gaiden 2, I was making dook noises in pure happiness (still am). Everyone has said how hard this sequel is supposed to be, but for the most part, I've been okay. There wasn't anything I couldn't figure out on my own. Honestly, I'm disappointed that it's not as mega hard as everyone has been saying...and for your info, I'm on Path of the Warrior. Yea. Summer time is fun, all I have to worry about is having fun with the kids, playing video games, and going to work. Fall time might suck because video games and fun time with the kids will be taken to a minimum, as school and work (here I come 2 jobs!) take precedence. ...I'd make a chart, but my paint skills sans the mouse aren't so awesome. Fun is currently at 95% while in the fall it will drop to 5% or 10% if I'm lucky. Of course, I've always been horrible at math, seeing as how I'm an art/literature/writing type person. The only math that I can do is when I need to take me out some zombies. You see, there just needs to be one body moving when I'm surrounded and that's my body (preferably alive and not reanimated), muwahahaha. Of course, I could probably save humanity and people who enjoy math, because if I for some reason need to solve the hypotenuse of a squared isosceles triangle while a train from Boston leaves at 10am going 35 mph, then I'll have a mathematician to help me. Granted I'll be the smart one in the group because they'll need to rely on my awesomeness to survive. How the hell do I get sidetracked like this!? Is it the cuteness of my ferret or is it the blinding sweetness from my spiffy laptop? Solve that mathematicians. Okay! I need to gather provisions for it's Wednesday and we all know what comes on TV! ...For those of you oblivious to it, IT'S GHOST HUNTER NIGHT. Me and Steph gather tons of junk food and gather the furry animals, build a fort in the living room, and watch Jay and Grant hunt them some ghosts. Later guys!!

No comments: