need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The state of things

When I take a look at humanity, we all know that I mostly despise it save for children, elderly, people who love animals and try to helps others, but for the most part, I hate those "normal" people. The ones who can't tell a freaking ferret from a rat, or the ones who think a third world country is only full of terrorists and doesn't have innocent youth caught in the cross fire of old men's (and women's to be politically correct) war games. Sometimes I feel these frustrations within my own family. I know that family is family and most of us can't stand the fact that our family is dysfunctional. Well, I not only despise it, but desperately wish to know how I ended up the way I did. My mom says "warsh" and I say wash. My mom's side of the family, with the exception of my cousin Billy, have always made fun of or poked at my intelligence and overall self. Do my insecurities stem from these annoying memories of being called "big foot" and other derogatory names? Hell, who knows. I don't really care, but sometimes I wonder if my family ever stops to wonder why I get angry with them and why I am a "bitch"...probably not. Argh...I dunno. I think I'm gonna chop some zombies up and try to alleviate some of my frustrations on the undead and ninja who are trying to stop me from saving the fictional world of make believe. Reality sucks and now I can REALLY understand why some people get so absorbed into RPGS and World of Warcraft. It's a lot more fun to pretend to be someone else and feel as if you're really needed. Moving along, my ferret Alice is doing awesome. She enjoys cuddling, war dancing, playing and eating treats. Oh, did I mention that I got a sweet new laptop and Ninja Gaiden 2 for my xbox 360, if not I am now. The sweet new laptop is a HP and it's black carbonite colored with 4 gigs of whatevah! It's fast and awesome. So, fortune has blessed me with a ferret, computer, and game. OOOOOh. I'm playing the Glad Game, and God do I ever need to play it. As I'm typing now, my mom is on my case about something. What else am I glad for? Zombies, the stagnant air I breathe, being able to live in this crappy existence because it could always be worse, and uh...having the freedom to freely speak my mind. Booyah. I'm off to give my baby Alice a bath. I just hope mom shuts up soon. Later guys, wish me luck.

No comments: