need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Monday, July 7, 2008

Wall-E was AWESOME!!!!!!

So, my b-day was lame, but I lived and all is well. Oh, and I got to finally send my book off to be copyrighted before I send it to thousands of agents, praying that someone is interested in it and eventually launching a career. Moving along...last night, I went to go see Wall-E, sans a child so I looked a bit silly...being 24 years old seeing a "children's movie." First off, it was not just a family friendly movie, it was an awesome space epic love story with robots. As a Star Wars fan, I was absolutely in love with the fact that Wall-E sounded like R2-D2 and looked like Johnny Five from Short Circuit. EVE is my new favorite Disney heroine...God, was it an amazing movie. It was humorous and everything! It had Fred Willard (I giggle whenever I see him) and Hello Dolly! In fact, everything that Wall-E knows about love and human emotion comes from a battered VHS copy he has. Robot love. Yup.
<~~~Wall-E and EVE, America's newest AWESOME POWER couple. They are so adorable.
Clearly, I don't have much to talk about. Alice has been sort of acting naughty lately, what with climbing her cage and staring at me to let her out. Seriously, she climbs all the way to the top and hangs there...like a little ninja, waiting. I need to get her a bigger cage. Dammit it all, I sometimes hate being off work because I have like nothing else to do and I sort of feel useless. I don't think Alice is feeling well because she'll play for a little bit then flop over and sleep. OMG I hope she's not sick. In fact, I'm gonna leave to play with her and make sure she's okay. Oh before I go, here's a picture of her and me. She likes to climb all over me and ride on top of my head like a pilot in a mech unit, lol. That's an anime reference, you know how like there's a person who pilots the giant robot and-well never mind, here it is:

Look at how silly I look. Alice steals the picture and I have to quickly grab her off the top of my head before she steals my brain. She sometimes reminds me of a cross between a ninja and sometimes a zombie mastermind because she knows she has me wrapped around her furry little claw. ...Okay, later guys!

No comments: