need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Saturday, June 21, 2008

It sort of Rocked

Last night, millions of preteen "tweens" and teenage girls all over America tuned into the Disney Channel's premiere of "Camp Rock." Unfortunately, me and my ferret Alice tuned in as well. I have to say that being a High School Musical set at a camp, it was actually pretty tolerable. I liked it more than High School Musical. I did hate the whole "I'm going to lie about my life so that I look cooler and can be popular and friends with popular girls, but learn that I shouldn't fit in, but stand out and then I can be girlfriend to totally hot pop star cutie" plot. I really liked the pacing of the music and it didn't feel as forced or as cheesy (well the parts that didn't have 'rap' at least). It flowed fairly well, in my simple opinion. Plus the whole "We Rock" song totally inspires me and is super positive...then again it could be because I am brainwashed by listening to the clip of the song over and over again at work, lol. I literally sing it out loud as I work and people just sort of look at me like "WTF?" Then again, I did sing "What Time is it?" when High School Musical 2 was played last year. Damn catchy pop tunes. It's like they're trying to brainwash me into a...into a...A ZOMBIE! Oh noes! Zombies! The mall is the perfect place to brainwash the masses into zombies! Ingenious...I must be on my toes. For now, enjoy a video of "We Rock" while I plot and plan for the zombie uprising! Later guys!

No comments: