need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Friday, January 4, 2008

Alive and kicking

Hey folks, still alive. A lot has happened since Christmas. Work and stuff. Yesterday I spent 8 hours trying to fix both my schedule and someone else's schedule for school. Thankfully we got it done and of course I'm taking bull classes because everything else was full. I absolutely hate my university. It's the worst university in the whole of Kentucky. I got a glorious Xbox360 for Christmas!!!! And I got the most awesomest game on the face of the planet...Dead Rising. It's a zombie game. I run around a mall, bashing in zombie heads, using anything you can grab to kill 'em, and if you want, you can save survivors. As of current, I've mostly been bashing in zombie heads and trying to beat the game. It's super sweet. Yea. So, now when I go into my mall, I have to resist the urge to grab a bench or a potted plant. It's great. I also got an awesome Nightmare Before Christmas hoodie with a uber cool blood splatter on the hood. Since X-mas, I have got to watch Sweeney Todd (it was okay) and I Am Legend (better as a book and okay until you got to the end). I also watched Alvin and the Chipmunks which was a surprisingly good movie. I think that's just about all that I can think of to tell you guys, but pretty soon there will be more to talk about because I go back to school starting Monday. So my life will now consist of zombies, school, work, and zombies. Notice how social life is no where in that list? It's cool though, because at least I'm having fun everyday. Love you guys!!!! Talk to you later.

No comments: