need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hail to the pumpkin song

I've recently come to realize I am totally twisted in my ideas, humor, and yea...just twisted. I suppose it makes life more interesting for me. Listening to "This is Halloween" while you crack some zombie skulls in a dark mall overrun with them, is entertaining to me. It would freak out anyone else...did I mention it's the Marilyn Manson version? Yea. I've got some good ideas for future scribblings and they're all involving death or something dark. Although they're dark in nature, there's still a lot of humor in them. Anyway, not much has been happening lately. I work and go to school and occasionally play one video game for about 1-2hrs. when I have free time. I'm going to buy this art kit at work to help me get back into the habit of drawing. I intend on doing all the drawing for my book...when my cousin eventually finishes reading it. He's like the busiest person I know. So I don't want to rush him, especially since I truly value his opinion. Bleh. I need to do some laundry and blow-dry my hair and study/read for school. G'night guys!

No comments: