need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hanni Furasshu!!

Dude, I can't take it. Cutie Honey is like one of my secret (and embarrassing) favorite Japanese movie/manga/anime/TV show. Right now, I am trying to watch it as it comes out- the TV show I mean. Cutie Honey The Live. I love Engrish. They don't even bother to put "action show" after live. The Japanese are super awesome. But anyways, this show is incredibly silly and full of fan service. I giggle every time I watch her deflect bad guy attacks with her boobs, because it is super funny and she's all smiles when she does it. And since I know you guys are thinking "What the hell??" I will tell you about Honey. She's been around since like 1973 and is still going strong. A movie was made a while back, like 2004, but it has spawned lots of varying anime (cartoon) incarnations. It's fun to note that the opening theme song (included in this post) has remained the same since the first Honey cartoon (lyric wise), of course this is obviously a modern version (and my favorite so far). Oh and I know you're still confused, but she's a robot who yells "Honey Flash" and can change her outfits into whatever. She's also super ditzy... So this is all that I could come up with after watching two new episodes and it being like 3am. The lack of sleep that my body is craving, has urged me to make this post and let you guys glimpse into one of my more embarrassing secrets. ...Of course, you guys are probably thinking that it's no worse than me talking about zombies. In fact, I'm sure you're surprised that I even like something other than zombies, lol. Okay good night now for real- er good morning. Later peoples!!!

No comments: