need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Monday, January 14, 2008

OMG...hahaha..funny stuff and more



So I am going to do a presentation on Office Ladies in Japan, aka OL's. This is one of the funniest videos I have ever seen, because this is how I feel on a daily basis. On another note, I was wanting to enter this zombie movie contest thingie, but I don't have the time or the resources to do it. George A. Romero is making a new movie call "Diary of the Dead" and is hosting a contest in which he'll put the winning shorts onto the movie's DVD release. My classes are pretty cool so far, I think I'm really going to like my acting class, because it's so laid back and will help me with my public speaking skills. Yea. Not much has happened at work lately, but I have noticed that people don't bother you if your work shirt isn't visible. For example, this past Sunday, I had to clean the store front windows out in the mall before the store was open. I decided that I wanted to wear my hoodie over my shirt to keep from being asked stupid questions by mall patrons. Because Lord knows that people will ask for your help only when you're trying to not fall off a ladder while cleaning glass, or if you're on your break. It's like they only want you when you're busy, but I digress. No one bothered me or looked twice at me, it was like I had a cloak of invisibility on, of course I was dressed in all black with my hoodie on (my shirt is a nice red). When I had to go back out to mop the floor inside and outside of the gate, sans the hoodie, I was assaulted with questions and demands while I was inside the locked up store. Go figure. People are insane. Now, maybe this is a sign that we can avoid zombies by wearing a color that doesn't attract them. My red shirt is essentially like the color red is to a bull. Unfortunately, my ladder and my cheap ass sponge mop could not be used as a weapon in case of zombie attacks because the durability of these tools is for crap. Actually the ladder might have lasted long enough for me to get to the sporting good store to get myself a boom stick. When it comes to zombies, you need to be able to quickly adapt to your surroundings and be resourceful. The undead aren't entirely predictable. So today's lesson is to laugh and laugh hard, and learn to be flexible and adaptable to your surroundings. Good night and good luck. Also, you should all watch the TV show "Paranormal State" if you're having trouble with urinating... Of course the show could make it worse and you may need someone to go to the bathroom with you. Have fun!

1 comment:

Mary said...

One of my pet peeves is when I have my coat and purse in hand and it's CLEAR I'm leaving and no longer am on the clock...and they STILL stop me to ask questions. I'm like hello?! I may not have much of a life but I don't live here for crying out loud...let me leave the store!!