need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Recipe Pirate!

So this cartoon on Cartoon Network is cute...it's called Chowder and this guy is calling someone who doesn't follow the recipe a "Recipe Pirate!" It's funny. Today as we sat in the Student Activity Center (aka the SAC), I noticed the little birds getting on the ground and rolling around in the mulch. It was the damnedest thing. I thought maybe getting the dirt in their wings and feathers would keep them warm. Who knows? Anyway, I think I might enter this short story competition to get myself $200. Right, that's a little ambitious huh? I came up with a good idea and will enter it as well as a poem I wrote a long time ago. We could all use some extra cash right? So yea...Yay for school. I'm hungry and will probably go and smash zombie brains now. Later guys!
Actually, I'll probably go ahead and do some reading for class and get that out of the way. Either way...there'll be moaning and groaning.

No comments: