need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Monday, May 5, 2008

summa time is upon me

Weeeeeell, summer is officially on for me. I just decided that today. I didn't have to be anywhere and outside of work, I am able to just do whatever I want...at least that's what I tell myself. I'm sure most of my free time (evenings to the wee hours of the morning) will be spent either working on my book or killing me some zombies. I had a dream about zombies last night actually. It was a weird one... I'm getting pretty pumped up about my upcoming trip to Disney World in June. We're driving down and I'm debating on whether or not to take my beloved PSP in case the Wicked soundtrack and various other musicals that I usually like, suddenly become brain pollution. Steph and Kristen really, and I do mean really, like the musical of Wicked, so I can only imagine what they're going to put on those road trip CD's. I don't even own a freaking portable CD player anymore. Maybe I'll fill my mp3 player, plus PSP with music. Hmmm, yes that could work. OH! I can buy a couple of zombie movies for my PSP. ...Clearly not much is going on in my life right now, lol. I've been on a movie kick lately, just re-watching movies and stuff like that. Before I go to bed tonight, I just want to leave you all with this to keep in mind when zombies attack. Head shots need to count. Make sure that you have at least a baseball bat handy at hand in case the undead decide to pay your bedside a visit. Hell, keep one in the bathroom in case a loved one turns and comes at you while you're trying to "do your business." BE PREPARED is all I'm saying. Right. G'night guys!!!




I just want to let everyone know that for the record...I am mostly sane and not completely delusional. 'Kay thanks bye! =)

No comments: