need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Dum dum dum da dummmmm.

I changed my picture. I have to work tonight and can't wait to earn money that I now receive weekly and on Thursdays...yay! Unfortunately, I still had to pay freaking back rent of $85, but now that that's settled, I should get my own paychecks. Progress on the book is coming along well and I'm feeling pretty good about it. Very slowly, I am going over it with the fine toothed comb of my mind. Then I can send it off and have it copyrighted and then send it off to have it rejected lots of times and then finally I will be recognized for my awesomeness and become the next big author... Muwahahahahahahaha. I think I might toss in some pics of our adventure to the zoo. I think the next time I go, I wanna take my sketch book and draw pictures of the animals. Hopefully, the maned wolves will catch themselves another duck or a peacock. It was amazing. What else is going on with me...oh nothing. Just work at the mall, work in my bedroom on the book, dealing with my family (believe me that is a job all on its own), and then trying to sleep but instead working in my sleep. Yup. That's it. Okay here's the pics!!!!!!!!:

Bird on the head, hoping he didn't poop on my element hat (hey it was $25!!), then me being an explorer (eat your heart out Indy!), and finally me taming a rabid rhino. Just call me beast master.



I also had to tame a komodo dragon, they're so mean. Thankfully, I make the crocodile hunter look tame. Then finally, me driving the ghetto getaway van from Africa, seeing as we possibly killed the giraffe.

This is the poor giraffe Steph made me go get her leaves for. In Swahili, they are called Twigga. See? I learned something at Animal Kingdom. Let's hope it lived and is happily eating it's hay and biting the fingers off of grubby little children.

No comments: