need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Sunday, May 25, 2008

The field of battle...

My cape fluttered majestically in the wind. I readied my shield and had my sword at the ready. The enemy was nearby and my mystical device was buzzing with life, voices talking. They were trying to distract me with their magic. Not I, I duck behind a mountain quickly before they notice me. The captain of their tribe saunters around, her crossbow in hand. I jump out and cry, "Ha ha ha!" The bolt from her crossbow launches itself at me, with ease I cut it down and strike a pose. Yea that's exactly how my day went the other day. We have these great beach towels on sale and these awesome sword and shield sets. So work's been fun with all that. It's a much needed reprieve to go to work and get away from the house for a while. My mom's back surgery went well and she's actually doing good. She's got an inch and a half rod in her back. Pretty much, she's being waited on hand and foot by me and my sister and not supposed to move around a lot and yet she refuses to stay in place. But like I was saying, work is a reprieve for me. Today, me and Carmen had a sword fight on the escalators outside the store; rode it up and down doing that "ha ha" laugh that ridiculous heroes make. It's so much fun with the swords and I've been crying out stuff like, "For Narnia" and stuff, lol. So yea, it's tons of fun pretending at work no less! We also have this closet behind our cash registers to put stuff and you can stand in it, so the other day at work, I got into it and jumped out (sword and shield in hand) and cried out for Narnia. So yea...that's about all that's going on lately. Playing at work and having fun and being paid for it. For now, I'm going to chill out and enjoy the couple of minutes peace I have with my mom being out cold. Thank you Valium. G'night guys!!!

No comments: