need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Saturday, May 3, 2008

So much happening all at once...

I'm still getting bills from having my damned gall bladder taken out. The bastard at the hospital was such a jerk about it when I called to ask about it being written off or if there was a payment plan I could do. He informed me that the hospital had already written off $1000 of it and I had over $1000 in services that I needed to pay for. I was just like, "DID you hear me, sir? I am poor. Why else do you think I filled out charity applications for the hospital?" But apparently, I still need to miraculously pull a thousand some odd dollars out of my friggin' belly button. He said that the legal department would take action. ...Right. I hate bill collectors and hospitals, I would have been better off letting a crackhead take my stupid gall bladder. Good news though despite my miserable sometimes humorous excuse for a life, I GOT ALL A's in school. Yay for me. 4.0 people. I am awesome...most of the time. I uh, need to see if I can get on the Dean's list, since I recently discovered that at my craptastic university, you have to APPLY for it. It makes no sense, but nothing in my life does, which is why it is sometimes humorous. I got my manuscript back from Shannon, but honestly...I'm afraid to read her comments. I need to suck it up though, because if I become a published writer, I'll have to read lots of comments, both good and bad. *Sigh* In the world of zombies lately, I haven't had the time to slaughter any. I watched the movie "Diary of the Dead" and it was, well, interesting to say the least. It focused on the obsession of the main protagonist and his obsession with voyeurism and capturing all the footage of the zombie outbreak. It was an okay movie. You know another pretty awesome movie? Take a guess, we all know that I love obscure 80's cult films. The Legend of Billie Jean. I watched it like a month ago and loved it loved it loved it. Today I watched Christine (which had the same guy from Legend of Billie Jean- did you know that Helen Slater and Christian Slater are not related?), all the way through for the first time. It was sweet too. Maybe I should stop watching violent movies with blood and watching revolution movies in between. One thing I have learned from these movies I watch is that 1) the man is always trying to get you down, 2) Zombies are slow, but move incredibly fast when they're within arms reach, 3) revolution is always the answer, 4) if revolution fails, VIOLENCE and brute force are the next best answer, and 5) make awkward advances towards a love interest while you can because tomorrow a zombie/demon possessed car/bill collectors will eat you/kill you/steal you soul. So beware. On this 2am morning note, I leave you all with a clip of my most favoritest zombie game EVER. And it's coupled with the great music from the end of the original 'Dawn of the Dead.' Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the wonderful grades!! What an accomplishment! Hope to see you soon.

Lisa