need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Zombie Homage

So, one of my favorites things about zombies is that they are always parodied in today's pop culture. They are pop culture phenomenon on their own. For instance, one of my absolute favorite episodes of South Park is Night of the Living Homeless. The homeless are zombies wandering around asking for change and it's hilarious when they "turn" someone. For example, Kyle's dad throws some change to get them away from him and then suddenly he says, "Hey wait. I actually need some of that change." Then he too wanders amongst the homeless asking for change, it is hilarious. Then there's the episode of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, the Halloween episode when Bloo thinks he's killed Mr. Harriman. ...Okay, I know you're thinking that I'm insane for still watching cartoons, but I don't care because animation is awesome! Moving along, today at work was funny. Our head boss lady came and I was goofing around to make time go by faster which resulted in her making me do something again. What happened was I rode the escalator outside with a High School Musical megaphone telling people about our current store promotion. I was basically being an ass, talking to people going past me saying stuff like, "Hey there. How's it goin'?" I was totally pissing people off and acting like a dork. God my job rules, lol. I get paid to be mega awesome and entertain myself under the guise of working. I actually had to work from 2pm to 10pm tonight. Poor Alice was left in her cage pretty much all day. I've been thinking about getting Alice a friend to play with when I'm at work, but I know that that will have to wait until I have my own place. Oh well. I still haven't heard anything back yet about my novel, but like I've said, I've already resigned myself to thinking that I haven't got it. ...That way, my disappointment isn't so bad, =). Alright guys, I need to get some sleep because I'm really tired. Good night guys!

P.S. Please remember in case of a zombie attack in a mall, DO NOT go around talking in a megaphone. It will attract them to you.

No comments: