need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Random Picture Time!!!

So, anticipation is gnawing away at my insides making me feel as if some terrible thing has plagued me, mind and body. I still haven't heard from the agent, but it's cool because he did tell me he'd be on vacation until the 6th and today is well...the 6th. I'm at that point where I'd much rather be told it's not going to happen so that it doesn't drive me insane. I have already pretty much resigned myself to the idea that it's been rejected, and that's cool. In other news, to cheer myself up and release a little stress, here's some pictures of Copper and Alice playing. I love this little ferret so much. I wish I could let her free roam, but I'm afraid curiosity would get the better of her and she'd eat my xbox cable thus killing her and rendering me unable to take it out on hordes of the undead. It would be a devastating loss. Anyways, moving along and without further ado, here are the pictures of my furry babies!!!!!!!!!


Alice loves to sleep after romping around with her big brother.


Alice likes to sometimes try and ride on Copper's back. ...Obviously he's not so thrilled about it.


Taking a moment out of frolicking to look at the camera.


They like to look at each other before they launch into 'rasslin' mode.


Tell me this isn't cute. Alice sleeps very deeply and she's lying on her back on the pillow like a small adorable fur covered child asleep in bed. ...I love animals, lol.

No comments: