need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Increasingly Paranoid

I've been so stressed lately, waiting for school to start, being broke as usual, and waiting to hear something back from the agent I sent my manuscript to. I've also been worrying that Alice isn't getting enough attention from me and I'm debating on whether or not to get her a playmate, which would make my mom freak out (despite the fact she doesn't buy their food or play with Alice or even take her to the vet). I accidentally hit Shannon in the face last night with a soccer ball, of course I didn't mean to. I meant to just hit her in the shoulder. So yea, I feel terrible about it still. Grah. Bleh. Those words describe how I'm feeling right about now. Lucky little Alice, she just hops and plays without a care in the world. In other news, I'm super excited about Tales of Vesperia coming out for my xbox360. ...Of course I have no money to actually buy it, but oh well. Not much is happening lately to report, at least nothing that's worth mentioning. It's pointless for me to sort of ramble on about being broke and anxiously waiting to know the fate of my career as a writer--granted that's a bit much as I have only sent it to one agent. Oh I know, today's lesson will be zombie preparedness. It's always good to have a stick or something at hand to keep the undead at arms length or to beat them off until you can find a more suitable weapon. For me, where I work is full of sharp things and metal things. In fact, we have this one wall (that I have dubbed the Wall of Death) that has shelf brackets sticking out of looking like a bunch of knives. If need be, in case of zombie attack, I could easily wield a couple of those to slam into a frothing zombie's face. See? Ingenuity. Anything's a weapon when wielded by someone who is prepared. That's all it breaks down to people, being prepared...hmm that is a little cliche but it'll have to do. Okay kiddies, I'm going to get my furry little zombie ninja master out and play with her. Later guys!

No comments: