need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ice creeeeeeeeeeeeam

As I sit here and eat my caramel fudge sundae from Mickey D's, I've come to the realization that it is completely and utterly true...after reading Wicked, you'll never look at The Wizard of Oz the same ever again. EVER. Alice is happily munching some treats in her little studio apartment on top of my dresser that I don't even use. ...Why do I still have it in here? Hm. I can't wait to see Wicked when it comes here to Kentucky. My mom was bitching earlier about how I don't make enough money to pay bills and blah blah blah, but what she actually doesn't know is that I could careless what she thinks of me. Granted it still sucks that she's a cow about it, but still. How does this transition from Wicked and The Wizard you ask? Well, it doesn't. It actually is better suited for me to make a comparison to Jabba the Hut and his little monkey creature that hides in his tail. In short, it's sort of like the movie version of the Wicked Witch of the West and her damnable little monkeys in their bellhop costumes. Alas, I shall say no more about her because it only brings me down to her low low level. ...We don't want that. Work was fun today, Coreen tells me stories of her daughter's antics and I laugh and all is well. It makes me look forward to the day that I have a child who does silly little things-wait I have animals that do that, I guess I want children that can say funny things too. I won't be getting a parrot because I hate birds. Oh yea, I recently rediscovered Ragnarok online. It's a fun online game in which children half my age makes millions of ingame currency and have fifty characters with rare items while I (who has played off and on since 2005 or 2006) still have a character stuck at level 91 and yeah. Online gaming, stealing souls since the dawn of the internet. Alice is being naughty right now, which translates from ferret to: mother I am going to do everything in my mighty power to get your attention and wreak minor havoc and mostly mischief. Good night guys.

No comments: