need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Success!!!!

Today I finally finished my second novel. At 2am I was super pumped and excited that I finally finished it. I can safely say that it is even better than my first one. So yay! I just need to find someone to edit it for me. Good news is this though...I sent a query letter off to an agent and he actually asked for the rest of my book so he could review it. Good sign right? I mean, I wasn't rejected so that's gotta be a good sign right? Right? RIGHT? I'm really nervous about this whole trying to become an author thing, but I feel good about it at the same time though. I haven't really gotten my hopes up though just in case it doesn't work out. I'm prepared for the rejection, ya know? Either way, my book is the awesomest. Look out J.K. Rowling! Here comes Kendra! Booyah! ...If this first agent doesn't take me as a client, then LOOK OUT AGENCIES! Here comes thousands of copies of my mega cool query letter. Later guys.

No comments: