need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Friday, December 7, 2007

Woot.

I get to return to work on Monday! Thank God. TV reruns, infomercials, and my animals staring at me expectantly, are going to be a thing of the past come Monday. The good thing is that I got caught up on anime and came up with ideas to make my first novel longer and the outlines for the following books. Hehehehe. Unfortunately, I haven't typed anything, only scribbled it in my notebook. I've been spending a lot of time with my mom, which isn't as bad as it- oh hell who am I kidding, we drove each other nuts. We went to eat at O'Charley's last night and we were bickering, so I went in ahead of mom. There was this older lady standing inside the doorway, and I said "Wanna see funny?" then proceeded to hold the doors closed as my mom walked up. The lady laughed and stuck her tongue out at my mom. It was awesome. One point for Kendora. We put the tree up last night as well, and let me tell you that our attic is freaking crowded and creepy. As I'm up there digging around for our Christmas lights and ornaments, after I argued with mom telling her that they were in her closet and she insisted they weren't. After a half hour, I finally insisted that she look in her damned closet. Weeeeeell, I finally get into her room and locate the missing Christmas paraphernalia in her closet. Of course this is all after the adventures in putting together the motley Charlie Brown Christmas tree from hell. We had all these extra pieces, and didn't have enough of the big pieces that fit at the bottom of the tree (obviously it's a fake tree), but we had the extra ones from the top (the small ones). Therefore, I put the extra small pieces at the bottom of the tree and put the craptacular part towards the wall so no one can see it. All-in-all, I avoided a National Lampoon's Christmas, when I had to untangle the lights and change the ones that weren't working. Let me just say, you can accumulate a lot of freaking lights. We have like two boxes, a bag, a plastic holder, and a large Sears bag full of damn lights. It's insane. Mom decided she wants me to put them on the house. She had me out all day yesterday shopping for some more lights, and I told her to wait until after Christmas to buy them, then just hang them up and leave them until next year. But I'm happy she actually listened to me, because we already have an ungodly amount of the damned lights. I noticed that no one else in our neighborhood had any lights up, but that could be because we are now living in the pre-ghetto. Our 'hood is becoming pretty bad and it's still on that border between trashy, ghetto and just a bunch of old people. Bleh, I need to go blow dry my hair. I had to shower this morning because I just couldn't get that dirty attic feeling off of me from last night. So, I'm off to dry my hair and brainstorm some more. Later guys!

No comments: