need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I think it's infected

Hey folks, it's been a while and I'm still alive...unfortunately. I think that my belly button has become infected, but hey, everything always seems to happen when you're down. It should be expected. I feel a lot better and my incisions have healed nicely and I don't feel like I'm dying when I eat something. With all the free time I have had, I have got to catch up on anime, watch TV, read books over and over, and feel miserable because I'm not at working earning money to pay my bills. I was ready to go back to work right after my surgery, despite the discomfort I felt, and now I'm even more anxious to go back despite the lingering discomfort I feel. I just need to do something productive and when I get back to work I'm not even going to need caffeine for a while because I'll be so pumped to be back doing stuff to keep me busy. Of course it sucks that I might miss my favorite reality TV show, but they rerun it like a thousand times. My sleep patterns are off and I either don't sleep for a couple of days or I oversleep. But in this time that I have had to do absolutely nothing except pray for my body to heal quicker, I have discovered that my manager at work looks just like Mary Louise-Parker. It's sort of scary, watching Weeds and thinking it's my manager. SHERRY IS AWESOME, EVEN MORE SO THAN MARY LOUISE-PARKER! Sorry, I tend to make comments about everyone else just as she comes in so she never gets to hear good compliments from me that are about her. The conversations usually go something like:
Me: Yea and So-and-so and You-know-who is freaking hilarious...*Enter Sherry who pauses and sort of looks at me expectantly*
Other Employee talking to me: ...Yea.
Me: Okay I'm going to go out on the floor. Nice old lady sweater! *exits*
Yes it's all in a day's work for me to provide humor and torment to the masses, especially my superiors, lol. No but seriously, I love everyone at work. I miss it!!! Anyway back to the wonderful show that is Weeds. It's about a suburban mom who sells drugs and things keep going from bad to worse for her, but in a funny sort of way. Now, I am not a fan of drugs (life is my drug!) and I do not endorse them (thanks D.A.R.E.), but this show is so wonderfully brilliant and witty that I can't not love it (I'm talking about the show). I'm just mad that we don't have Showtime and I have to wait for season 3 to come out on DVD. So, everyone should watch the wonderfulness that is this awesomely written show. ...And that's about it. I don't really have much else to say except that I'm anxiously awaiting my book back from cousin so I can pass it off to the last two people and so that I can finish editing it and getting it copyrighted. But I know he's a really busy person, and his opinion means a lot to me. 'Kay, enough of that. Talk to you guys later!

No comments: