need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Why I love Easter

Humorous Pictures
see more crazy cat pics

That sums it up for me, lol. Peeps are fun, and I'm totally happy that people use them for recreational things like this. Well, not much has been happening to me lately except I have to work, school, work, and then some more school. Will I ever have a social life? I haven't even had time to really edit my book. It's frustrating. Eventually it'll all happen for me. We might be getting a pug, which would be awesome because I love animals and sometimes I feel like animals understand me even better than kids, lol. I got to visit my little cousins for a bit on Sunday, and it was cool. I got them an action figure and a shirt and they liked them, I think. Meh, I need to finish up some stuff for school and then go to said institution of DOOM. So I was just doing my monthly update, lol. Later guys!!!!!!

No comments: