need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Thursday, March 27, 2008

March equals my month from hell

Tuesday, I had to put my dog down. My 12 year old black lab, named Queenie. I was with her when they injected her and it all happened so fast. When we got home, I had to dig a hole to bury her in. It's been a rough and horrible month. I'm at the point where I feel like I need to rush through everything and get it all done so that I can just be in my own mind and by myself. I need a change of scenery and a new life, at least that's how I feel sometimes. Hopefully things are going good for all of you and yea... Later guys.

1 comment:

Mary said...

((((Kendra))))
I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing a furbaby is absolutely awful...and I can completely understand. This has been a terrible month for us too.