need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Humor in the weirdest of places

So, Copper, my chihuahua who lives inside, decides that he was going to be sneaky. As I was in the laundry room arguing with my mom (I've got a terrible headache and stomach issues), he comes in and takes the opportunity to eat some cat food. He's on a diet and doesn't like the stuff we're giving him, Iams weight formula or something or the other. So I hear crunching and assume it's the cat, but no mom starts yelling at him and calling him a "thief" and I'm just like "Err okay?" He retreats back a little back and then swoops back in and gets a mouthful of her food and runs back out into the kitchen where we can hear him still crunching. It was just really funny, watching him trying to be slick about it and watching us very closely. I had to go home early from work because I got sick and honestly I'm feeling a lot worse. I'm just ready for this month to be over. I think I may lay down for a while or try to work on my little projects. Bleh. Later guys.

No comments: