need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Narnia...What the heck?

So, The Chronicles of Narnia movie number 2 will be coming out soon, and yes I do know C.S. Lewis' famous work, and I am being a smart ass. Well, watching the previews, I got to thinking...Why is it everytime someone goes to Narnia, it needs to be saved? What the hell man? I mean how lame would that be if everytime you go to a magical land, you're asked to save them? It's like, "Dude, I saved you all last time. Why can't I just come and have tea with Mr. Tulmulus?" And what about Aslan, is he just a figure head? I mean the stupid kids didn't really do anything. And again, they have to go back and save the world of Narnia again. I would just stop going and tell them to e-mail me when they didn't need someone to save their asses...lazy bastards. Anyways, I shocked myself today at work...literally. I was changing light bulbs and this one sparked, bzzted, and then exploded and shocked the crap out of my hand. It probably doesn't help that I was wearing a ring on my thumb, because it only seemed to help conduct the electricity through my arm. My manager was all OMG!!! and I was like "I need a minute." I was laughing the whole time though. Then I was ringing up this adorable little girl and I offered to cut her phone out of the packaging so she could play with it immediately. Well of course I cut my index finger (on the same hand that got shocked) and started bleeding profusely. But I hid it from the little girl and rang up my next customer real fast, to which she responded, "Oh...you're bleeding." Thank you Captain Obvious. ...Just call me Sparky Sharp. Geez. I need to shower and unwind now. See you guys later!!

No comments: