need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Have I mentioned...

That I hate my school? Yes, I hate it with the fury of a thousand burning suns. For the most part though, I do enjoy going to school and conversing with some of the smarter professors. Although there's not many that I actually like. A lot of people like my school, but I dunno... I just seem to have a lot of horrible dealings with them. Anyway, I was wanting to tell you guys about the other day. University parking is super craptastic, and this particular day, I had to park at the stadium and take a shuttle to the main part of campus. Well, it was the end of the day and I was running to catch the bus (keep in mind this is at like 7:30-8pm and it is cold and dark. A lot of the bus drivers see you running, but drive off anyway. As I neared the bus I got exicted and started to slow down, because he hadn't drove off yet. No he didn't drive off until I had reached the damn doors!! So, I do the little run following the bus and yelling and waving my arms...but he's still going. Finally, I scream out an obscenity against the University and give the bus the grand ole' bird. I'm flicking the bus off yelling about how stupid the school is, when suddenly, he stops the bus. For once in my life, I was embarrassed and turned and walked quickly away. He actually yelled at me and I ignored him and pretended to be on my phone. It's funny how trying to be polite you get no attention, but when you're being a raging lunatic, people stop. It sucked, but boy was it funny. Okay, just thought I'd give you all that little tid bit of humor. G'night guys!!!

No comments: