need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Chihuahua is awesome

So, seriously, I had a mid-term today and even though I studied, it was still hard. I think I did okay. I also had a Japanese presentation on Japanese Office Ladies, which I thought rocked but I know that it wasn't all I wanted it to be. Mainly because only like 5 of us besides Sensei showed up and she was pissed off the whole time. I passed my book off to Shannon finally, and I am so paranoid as to whether or not it's okay. I came up with a lot of stuff to add but Billy took a while editing it for me, and I don't want to edit or add anything until I've had Shannon and Kevin read it, that way I don't have to worry about what to change and I can delegate everyone's opinion. Work's been work, nothing new though. My sister has decided to accept that fact that the zombie wars can come at anytime and has asked to read the survival guide. I of course with the help of Billy, will help guide her along the path to ultimate zombie beating apprentice. For only Billy, myself, and a select few can be MASTERS! Copper's been so awesome lately, he barks when he wants something and he is just generally awesome. I've trained him to be a zombie hunting hound...we're still working on it, lol. At least he can fetch his toys and alerts us when there's something afoot! Okay, that's it. Good night guys!

No comments: