need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Being a grown up

I'll be 27 in about a week — well six days to be exact. I don't feel 27. I don't feel like an adult, but I've come to the realization that I have been doing adult things lately. For instance, I am making the attempts to cook at home more and doing my best to be even more frugal than I usually am. But these aren't necessarily adult things, just things that I guess I've upgraded. I keep a tidy apartment and worry not only about bills, but what I'm going to write about for articles and research. Maybe this gradual shift in maturity +20 is due to the ever awesome Awesome Sauce in my life. I want to set a good example for her I suppose. Ever since she was born my schedule has been hectic and sometimes it becomes damn near impossible to get anything done. I don't know if the chaos that is my schedule and life is due to my trying to make sure I see her nearly everyday or what. With school, tutoring, and doing research it sometimes feels that I have no time for anything. The only thing that I look forward to is seeing Awesome Sauce and keeping her for the weekend. *Sigh* I'm so tired even now as I force myself to write this. I need a nap. I really don't have much else to say. I guess I'll try to come up with something later to entertain you all with. Later!

No comments: