need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Louisville, KT

So, went to see Indina Menzel at the Kentucky Center for the Arts...I think, I always get our theatres mixed up, but anyways I was looking at her t-shirts since she's touring. Yea, tell me why they had Kentucky abbreviated as KT? Ohio was OD. I suppose they don't have a spell check on the machine they printed those things off of. It was sort of funny, because people are always making fun of my fellow Kentuckians. Guess what folks, we're not morons. Even Indina Menzel made a comment on us because she supports Barack Obama and everyone in the theater did too and she said "wow, you're surprising me Kentucky!" Geez people, give us some freaking credit here. I can't wait to become a super awesome writer so that I can own the whole of America and make them realize that people here are the most awesomest people EVER. Yea. Moving along, I am slated to graduate next fall in 2009. Woot! Exciting yea? I'm starting to get a little nervous about graduating because what am I going to do when it's all over? I really honestly can't see myself in yuppie attire going to a caged in cubicle everyday. I refuse to. It's as if I'm being backed into a corner and my future is feeling so uncertain. I just keep hoping that by some stroke of luck, that agent will be all like, "OMG! Bestest book evah! Let's get it published now!" ...He's had it since July and I feel like maybe it's not going to happen but who knows? In a couple of weeks I'm going to ask one last time if he can tell me where it is in the process of being reviewed. I just feel like it's not going to happen and this waiting is killing me, ya know? I'd rather be told "sorry we can't do anything with this" instead of pretending to not to care. I'm not trying to be a bitch, I'm just frustrated and stressed out with life and feeling like I'm lacking control of everything around me. Shannon liked my second book, and I figure if the people who read it are liking it, then isn't that a good sign? Okay, I need to get my mind off of things and play some video games. Later!!!

No comments: