need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Kendora lives!!!!!!

So, it's been awhile. How is everyone? Me? I'm exhausted and stretched thin as always. I wonder if anyone ever stumbles across this blog and actually reads what I have to say. I don't really care, it's a good outlet to get things off my chest or to randomly spout nonsense into the open plains of the Internet. My book is now under consideration with the agent I sent it to. I finished the second one to go in the series and I'm starting a third one. I've got three to four papers due soon, a speech, two tests and two take home tests. Words and punctuation are the sea that is beginning to pull me under and I wonder if I should drown amongst the diction and prose or if I should stay afloat and master the monsters swimming beneath. Slowly but surely I feel as if I'll snap at any moment and wreak havoc upon the inanimate objects surrounding me. It's like I'm a caged beast or something... Even though I'm stressed out and tired, I can still accurately observe the people around me. Stupidity is the only thing that even the blind can see.
The girls, my ferrets Alice and Eva are doing good. Grover, the dachshund my mom and sister got is starting to be cool. I miss Copper terribly though. I took the girls to school because I gave a speech of fact about ferrets. They're so cute and I think that really helped my grade. It was fun carrying them around with me, but I swear some people are so ignorant. I lost count of all the stupid people that shouted, "Omigod, she's got rats!" or "Omigod are those rats?" NO. Ferrets are not even in the rodent family, they're in the weasel family. My girls are clean and playful and full of energy, not to say that rodents aren't. I can't wait until I get my own place to give them their own room. ...If that ever works out for me, =).
Not much is really going on right now in my life except for the above stuff I've mentioned. Tonight I'm going to see the midnight opening of Twilight. I'm not too excited about to be honest. I have nothing against Stephanie Meyer, but the books and movie just don't sound or look that interesting to me. But hey, she's making money, not me. I just hope my books become as famous if not more. Then I can have people hate that I'm so mega awesome, lol. I guess I just hate that vampires always get so much preferential treatment. Zombies, werewolves and the other monsters in folklore and mythology need some lovin' too. That's why I gave them love and props in my book. So hah! Man, I need some rest. I have to go to work tonight and then straight from work I'm going to see Twilight. Let's hope I don't fall asleep. Later guys!

No comments: