need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My silly little girls

So I was wondering why the girl's cage smelt so freaking funny and I found out why when I decided today would be a good day to give their cage that overall cleaning that I need to do every week instead of every other week. ...They've been using the igloo as a bathroom. I was so disgusted, but it's all clean now. I gave them baths and they're clean now. I also took the igloo out and put another litter box in their cage. They now have two and Eva got a little pissy so she flung litter all over the bottom of the cage. The funny thing is, when I went to get all their bedding and fun tunnels out of the bottom, I find all this food. They had been hoarding food. I think it's for winter, of course ferrets are known for hoarding things. Moving along, school sucks ass. I hate everyone (except for the cool people that don't piss me off) in one of my classes. I got the gall (funny since I don't have one anymore, lol) to send an e-mail to them all because they're always so rude to the professor. Yea, I probably could have done what I did in a better manner, but I stick by what I said and luckily of the 6 people that sent me responses (which I didn't read because I knew they were negative), I got 6 other people that were all like "I agree with you and got your back." So it worked out. Thankfully, I think it's going to blow over and hopefully they'll forget what I said but change their behaviour in class. Bleh, I'm just rambling away, sorry. Friday, I got a midterm and today I went to a JET presentation. I think I really want to do it. My butt is going to Japan. Especially if they pay me to go and then pay me to teach and be the awesome person I am, lol. Okay I really am just trying to think of things to say so I'm gonna get crackin' on some paperwork for school and this second job I want. Good night guys!

No comments: