need to search my page or the net?

Google
 

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

gimme some cookies and milk...

Rough rough month this time around guys. I need some cookies and milk to relax and make it all better. First my wonderful furry son, Copper passed away from something that is still unknown and may never be known. I haven't heard from the agent about my book (not surprised but everyone else is depressed about it and bringing me down), school's rough...just tons of crap. At least I got to be in my own little world tonight at work. I had to hard-mark (ticket price things with a tagging gun) and I just let my mind wander while I went on auto-pilot. My ferrets are doing good, and Eva... You'd never know she was sickly and scrawny as a baby. She's energetic, frolicks with her big sister Alice and gives kisses! Still a little on the skinny side though. Alice is my chunky one who just hangs out. They cuddle and groom each other and scurrying about playing with each other. It warms my heart and it makes the pain of Copper missing go away just a bit. They need me and I need them. Mom and Becca got a new dog. He's the silliest thing. A dachshund, but not a normal red one or black one. His type is known as a piebald, which means he looks like a beagle or basset hound. In other words, he has spots. Look it up! We named him Grover, but I honestly didn't think it's a good time to get a new puppy. It's not fair to Copper's memory or the new puppy, but very slowly I am coming to liking him. I mean, he's going to have it rough having to live up to the awesomeness of Copper. Weeeeell, I need to get some rest for the day ahead of me tomorrow. G'night guys!!

No comments: